Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Excellent excellent, I'm so happy today!!!!!

I've settled my HK accomodation @ Excelsior and taking the tiger airway, the cheapest so far...but hotel is expensive! But considering the corporate rate discount I got, it's a great deal. :) The location is superb and I love the harbour view too. This time it's not for work, but primarily to attend Ann and Jason's big day, so yeah very much looking forward to this short break. Havent taken block leave yet...can't believe it. For the past 3 years, by this time, I would have taken already. See how busy I have been. =P

This will be my like 6th time in HK? But still love that place, one I call my second home. ahah. So, I'm gona visit places I never had the chance to go, like attend their horse racing at Happy Valley, go 长州 etc. But I'm sure to re-visit certain familiar malls. And of course, gona check out Rabeanco! The bags are really cute and stylish, and will certain add some vibrance to my now-adays-getting-boring dressing. haha.

NIGHTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home