Saturday, August 07, 2010

The start of a long weekend, and that naturally makes me happy girl. :) but the main reason for the happiness is cos of the card shown below. Can you believe it? That is a birthday card made by me for my boss. It's a long time since I do something like that - sitting down and putting time aside doing sth simple like this. Simple happiness is so hard to come by these days...bags, shoes, clothes...none of these make me happy.



oh. I had a great practise tonight. Latin side - body feels lighter and movement naturally becomes better. Ballroom - finally there is togetherness. That makes dancing much easier too.

Oh it's one week since my birthday. And the celebrations continues. Meeting the girls for ktv tml. It's been so long since we k-ed. Looking fwd... Thanks all who treated me lunch/dinner...the many presents too.

What's up over the weekend? Finally I've time for myself. Gona pamper myself by gg for facial and massage, spending time with my lil boys, and of cos catching some sleep. Severe lack of rest. Oh I feel soooo relaxed! To the max!!

Nights. It's a happy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home