Monday, August 09, 2010

Currently - watching 超级星光大道 on ppstream, playing whacky taxi and bejeweled on iPhone...and blogging too. Wow I can really multitask.

Had time on my own and it was good...but occasionally being left alone is fine, not always. Hee. I can't believe I'm still so awake now, after a sleepness night yesterday. After I came back frm the girls' night out, I couldn't sleep. Eyes were wide open till 4 plus, and I gave up trying and instead woke up to watch tv. Barely slept... And yet woke up rather early, and brought lil ones to west coast park with mum. I felt good seeing them happy! :)

Facial again. Was telling Ellen yesterday that I was excited gg facial. Craziness...haha. But the facial massage was really good! I enjoyed it, unlike the traumatizing experience I had back in jc days...facial those days were really painful! Wonder why.

Ooooh and I ironed clothes! Ironing is my favourite household chore. this is really very weird...I can feel so satisfied just being able to do these seemingly normal stuff. But hey, the chance to do such things is very rare for me yo. :)

One more day of free time tml. I shall clean my room. Yeah! and more rest rest rest. Maybe family dinner - 麻辣火锅?

Awesome!







~ lazy cookie ~


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home