Sunday, August 15, 2010




that's brownie! :) serene's lil boy. He's so cute and sweet...keep looking for chance the chance to lick my face.

Had a good day today. Had lesson as usual and after which I spent the entire afternoon with Ranie! I have a new nickname for her - 老人! Oh so farnie...but that's because she is too mature for her age and appearance. Ahah. Guess she relates better with ppl older than her. It's a gd thing actually. Sensible? Heh. Oh and I got myself another BLING iPhone cover...it's nice! Loving it.

Went to visit serene and Natalie today. Fell in love with brownie. Well he fell in love with me too! Sweet. Bought over her Latin costume cos it doesn't fit her...she claimed her boobs too big! Hahah...well so it fits me just nice. That's me trying the costume... This costume is simple but still I like it - adds on to my collection. :)




Nights world.

- arghs...should I go Bali camp in October -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home