Monday, January 17, 2011

:( the necklace given to me by sistas for my last year's birthday present has just been broken....by my evil hands yesterday. Sob. It just means a new replacement which also means spending money again. Boo...where is my bonus? I've been waitin for u...

Work has been terribly busy these days. Definitely taxing on my brain, but thank goodness my brain and body have been rather cooperative to-date. It's really key to maintain a focused and clear mind to cope with such demanding job. And not forgetting the coming election, which is a lil stressful too...no votes also embarrassing, enough votes also means more responsibilty. Nvm, whatever will be will be...lalalalala. See, this is how I calm myself down many a times these days - smile, sing and force things out of my mind temporarily.

Had a good practise yesterday. But at the same time, I realized how much more effort is required for ballroom, and how
impossible it is to do both Latin and ballroom at the next comp. I guess it's not so much on the stamina aspect (though it's an issue that can't be ignored), but more of the inability to focus on both discipline at the same time, especially when we are still quite new to ballroom. So decided, and no more change of mind! Ballroom only for march. :)

Alrighty. My mind needs to rest now. Switched off.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home