Saturday, October 02, 2010

I'm on bus 111 going to kose at isetan scotts for facial. It's a long time since I take a bus to orchard. But it makes more economic sense to do so as parking and erp is too costly. Supposed to have free tickets for coco lee's concert tonight and suddenly it's not available! :( what a disappointment but well...I am too stingy to buy the tix so don't complain. Hopefully dinner will make up for the disappointment.

I've refreshed my office laptop to a HP one which is lighter, and smaller and prettier. laptops are refreshed once every 4 years. Gosh I can't believe I've been with the bank for this long. I guess I do like my job here and colleagues are quite nice too, so I don't have much complaints at this moment. Hope to keep learning...

Had practise at TDA with my NBC (no bcking club) members. Haha. Stupid name we came up with. It was good...we practises hard and had a chance to ask Connie and Aaron for advice. Then we had dinner cum supper at lavender foodcourt till real late. It was so eeerie talking abt ghost stories I was shivering as I took the lift. Haha. Good luck guys for tml's comp! Do your best and enjoy every min on the floor. I prob won't be there tml... All the best!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home