Monday, July 25, 2011

Life's pretty busy... And seems worse than before. My pace is so fast that I find things ard me simly too slow...just like the slow moving vehicles on the highway. Very often I wonder why they are taking their own sweet time on the road... And wonder how can anyone drive at 70km/hr. They must be wondering why I'm cutting lanes like nobody's business too...

Good or not? To be have such full schedule...keeping my body and mind active is a plus, but not letting the mind rest and neglecting the little things in life is a minus. I envy people who can manage such tight schedules and yet can put aside time for things they tend to overlook. It's all about being conscious, and having the discipline to plan and sticking to it. I lack the discipline...is it time to start drawing out a timetable again? I tried it before, but it only worked for a week...hmmm. And when I fail to accomplish what I commit in the timetable, I feel so upset and guilty. Guess this isn't the way.

Wells. Let's start by waking up early tomorrow and taking the bus to work. No cabbing. :(

Okies. One week to my birthday. One year older...but definitely ten years wiser! :p hehe. K shall sleep now.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home