Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I must say that these days I have been pretty happy, regardless at work, dance or personal. I’m glad I had the chance to meet certain people, and lucky to come across an inspiring video called ‘The Secret’…The video’s (anyway it comes in book form as well and I’m gona get it later at Borders) key focus is on the Law of Attraction. In simple terms, it is how the like attracts the like…how positive attracts positive, negative attracts negative. One can easily see from the people around him/her that a positive person is usually surrounded by many like-minded friends…happy, chatty. A negative person attracts ppl who are equally anti-social…and so on. U get the idea. SO, this extends to a person’s thoughts….when you visualize good things happening to u, and repeat this again and again in your mind, better still draw out your dream and look at it everyday, ur mind only generates positive thoughts, and ways to achieve your goals. There is absolutely no space in your mind then to think about ‘what if I fail?’ ‘What if I’m laughed at?’ Soon, you will put your thinking into action naturally and positively…and u will find that very soon you have achieved your goals… Simply 3 steps. Think, Act, Achieve.

Really, things at work and home and dance have not changed a bit. But what is changing is the mind…and it determined my course of action towards things. Outcome? More positive outcomes.

Choose happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home