Thursday, July 13, 2006

Just back from work, it's amazing how I can tahan such long hours these days....soo, went off for dance at 630 and came back to office at 9. I AM a SUPERWOMAN~~*clap x 100* So, things are fixed, gona compete in Lion City comp on 26th Aug and set off for KL on the very same day. KL comp on 27th....yah, I AM A SUPERWOMAN wooooh hoooo...not much hopes for Ballroom this time. It's my VIRGIN comp for the novice category. Just wish tt I do my steps alright~ Dance was good today, teacher seems to be very satisfied. I could tell :P Did out Quickstep again...I like running around lidat. The steps were not as difficult as they look. The aunties and uncles were sooo impressed seeing us hop hop here hop hop there, fearful tt we might fall anytime. But frankly speaking.....WE LOOK UGLY. Bleeeeh. work harder.....

Oh, I must praise myself for being sooo efficient. I'm done with my work!! NO more outstanding...no piling of work, no laziness. I lurve myself big time...hee. anywaysss...ROYROY stole that chocolate pocky I bought for u!! Ang-z many!











*rOyrOy! return me MY POCKY!*


Luckily we had my herbal chicken for lunch @ AMK central. yummy!









*all eaten UP*










*see? The whole table was filled with the same dish*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home