Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back from Javanese massage. One hour $30....I like it alot. From head to toe, I almost fell asleep with the soothing music. It was really therapetic. It really made me hallucinate abit lah, heehee~ I'm broke, so mom paid for it. Going out with mama is good.....went to the titbit shop and she bought us potato chips and twisties. :P childish. But I like~

Yanrong signed her contract today. YEAH! We're going to have 24 days of annual leave + 2 days of family leave. That's 26!! Alot orrrhh.....finally I don't have to work OT to earn that 5 weeks of leave!! yeepie!

Told YY during lunch that I was surprised I felt totally ok these days that U weren't around. But..........no more ok now. Can't deny that I am starting to feel quite upset being alone here without you. Been 4 days~ Another 5 days and I'll see u again. I hate counting down. Don't leave me alone again lah~ I want to go with u next time. really.

*5 days to seeing u again. hugs~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home