Sunday, September 17, 2006

Furniture is here. Now my room is kinda...VERY....neat. Once in 10 years? Seems like I change my furniture every decade. hehe. It's only a room...and I was dead tired, shifting all barang barang out and organising them into groups, den moving them out of the room to make space for the furniture....den moving the same barang barang into the new furniture again, and organising them again. I swear I am not going to bring in anymore useless things ever again into my room! Even with the new furniture and LOTS LOTS LOTS of storage space, my things barely fit. Anyway, it's not complete yet....curtain isn't up, and the wall lightings above my bed headrest is not done too.....btw, somehow I can't capture the whole room, cos of angle problem. Disappointing. In the end, only took parts of it, which is not representative at all. Haha...will upload again when my curtain is done and head light is up!! gg for dance now. TAMPINES...argh.

*thanks so much for helping me. Though I gona be all alone when the contractor come... :) And for bring the bedside table back to IKEA to change.....hope ur gastric is fine.... *













* rubbish on my floor...*















*surfing net while contractor is bz fixing my wardrobe*















*this guy is super bz too....has thousands of sms*















*my sleeping corner*















*my fav rug!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home