Friday, September 08, 2006

Don't think I will blog tonight...gota sleep early cos tml gona meet at 625am for the coach to Genting. Our babes n hunks include:
1) Andy
2) Yuching ( i think he goes cos of..SOMEONE lah~)
3) Ernest
4) Connie
5) YY
6) Jan
7) Ting Ting (that's me btw)
*hope this will be one happiness many trip! gona treasure this sooo much...*

oops...ya. Pray for me. I gg to try my luck on JACKPOT. Hope my luck can be as good as our dearest Adrian.

Signed my contract. Done-d. Had lunch with Celine at Orchard...and wow, i realise I miss her auntie-ness alot. Good talk over coffee...I am gg to pretend I've nvr seen that LV bag. Never. Den she has to go back to work...ting ting made her way home.

Walking..walking...and..."YEAH I am gg to GENTING yeah!!! but...WHERE THE HELL IS MY PASSPoRt!" Tears almost dripped out of my eyes...an image of ting ting squatting at home while the rest goes to Genting, take pics...(just like that damn chalet!) flashed past my mind. I could almost see my $160 growing wings lah~

It's definitely in dear's car. And he is in MALAYSIA...*dumbfounded* My heart missed a beat...3 beats i think. called his sis for the very first time...let me digress at this point. The few times I saw his sis, she gave me the idea of a fierce lady. With few words, n actuallie i am scared of her. Finally, I had a chance to talk to her, and I kinda like her. *wink* Soo...the car was NOT with her lor. and told me you lent to ur friend...hundred and one friends leh, how i noe who!! Luckily me n my tiny, but intelligent brain filled with smart brain cells guessed who u lent to. CAlled HIM...and arranged for the delivery of my passport. BTW............................................u left my passport in the car and lent to ur frend!?!?!!? muuuaahahha...nvm. I insisted in not bringing it home anyways. :)

*waiting for dance at CSC later....and for tml trip! and...for SUNDAY when I can see u again...and....tt's it. I am not looking forward to Monday btw. for the most obvious reason. Blog again soon!! byee*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home