Saturday, September 16, 2006

I am currently feeling messy, yes MESSY is the word. Just MESSY.

1) my room is a heap of rubbish dump. Things unorganised and spreading all over the room...I no longer have a bed frame. Sleeping on the matress alone like a bangla....ABNN~ *wahahah, I almost married one*hehe

2) my mind was in a mess. Past few days were random too, do things here and there. Can't get my mind and words coordinated. Uttered lotsa hurting words to pple I love...just want my way without thinking AT ALL. yes...not at all. I just WANT my way...and quarrelled with pple without thinking about their feelings.

3) I almost married an ABNN. Well well well.....this idiot here was arrowed to do QB for banks, cos the deadline for that is 30th Sept, and my last day is 29th. So, I am the best person to do it. So, no past year papers, and when I asked my A.M. how to do...he said "i dono!" and i asked "who will noe?" he pointed at me "you lor!" can u imagine?!? And...he got his ABNN friend frm another unit to lend me this file for reference. On TUE evening, I hallucinated myself carrying the file, together with my lappy and senior file to my cabinet. So...on Thurs, I CAN't find the damn file. pls ask my babes how panicky I was...btw, I LOVE MY BABES and thanks alot too adrian...really helped me alot in hunting for the file. During lunch, I asked Kern Ann this:

T: Ask u...what happens if i REALLY REALLY cannot find the file?
K: 欠人家一个人情咯!
T: huh...
K: guy a girl?
T: guy
K: 以身相许bah....
T: 他是印度人leh!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx silence xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Btw...when i told kevin abt this...and WHO exactly that ABNN was. He went "他住在我的block..." Thank goodness the file was recovered. If not...welcome to TingTing's ABNN wedding at Bollywood...and say HI to kevin ho, my neighbour.

So...had dance just now at CSC. and HJ has partnered up with SW...good luck! And we were damn mean lah. There's this guy...whom i think is 超丑 ... who acts cool when dancing ballroom. But...his face is.......UGLY...his posture is DISTORTED....and he thinks...he is COOL. He dances like a duck, and his face looks like a distorted monkey. OH...i deserve to die, I am soo mean. Kill me thank you. SO, we officially put him on our "hate list". buuuaahhaha...we name him CHL. Cao4 Hao4 lian4. pple....please be nice to me, in case u enter my HATE LIST...and all my frends are gona hate u too! cos...we are MEAN.

Furniture is arriving tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home