Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm so sad, NOW...that My face is rash-ful! really sad many~ after seeing doctor loke for a few mths my face finally showed improvement, and after THAT day, wonder whether I put on make-up for too long, or issit I never take care of it, or issit too much potato chips? Or..issit I stopped the anti-biotic, not my face is getting swollen and itchy again. Especially with sweat and the heat...NOW, it is itchy.

陪 baobei ling to Kimage for her hair cut. took bus 130 to Funan...and i was waiting to stop either at the back door of Funan or the main entrance. So was looking for the familiar busstop...which just did not appear. So...the bus stopped at the SIDE of Funan, and this idiot here was staring STRAIGHT. So missed the stop......and I was acting as if I did not miss my stop. But I pressed the bell TOO fast lah, think the whole bus knows. Who cares. * i do * Duh...for 2 bus stops...I thought it will stop, which it drove past. That's it........

I am broke. Yes. cos, I DID THE HAIR TREATMENT! yes. Hair treatment. what happened to my "save money" plan? Sooo, I was telling Alvin (kimage leading hairstylist) how bad my hair became after putting alot of gel and hair spray and how i tied my hair during the competition...using the BABES and HUNKs language. I went:

“就。。。就。。。。我的 ends 变得很干。。。就就就 etc...."

I forgot ONLY we noe what we are talking. So alvin gave me and ling a PUZZLED look and asked:

"什么就?"

And me and Ling burst out into laughter. hahahahahahah.....best lah. NEVER talk to outsider in this alien language wor! Btw, CLICK is no longer showing. Thanks to kevin....who found the movie time too off on Tuesday when I was still very eager to watch.

Oh yeah~ I am a very happy girl today. When Alvin was drying my hair, my phone rang. I stared at the screen seeing your pic. I was SHOCKED. I wasn't expecting your call lah~ I asked u how u were, and u said "I'm very very very very very very very ... TIRED." poor thing, but so cute. hugs~ U were v sweet. U told me "I don wanna go again next time, cos I don wana leave u here alone." I am easily satisfied one lah... *wink* eeeeeeeks, u told me ur legs are bleeding cos of the leeches. Oh my goodness....i wanna see u now.

gg to be on MC tomorrow. so are YY and Adrian. oh..........WE ARE SICK....

gg to watch "大男人小男人" very nice~and meaningful....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home