Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Today I was earlier. muuuahhahaa~ I need to try to wake up earlier and earlier each day. From 12+ to 11+ to 10+.......cos, my new job requires me to start work at 830am!!!!!!!!!!!!!! possible? possible? Better be possible, otherwise, I gona be jobless soon. FIRED. BABES ARE GG KTV! kevin ho wans to be in the house. So he organised this KTV and left me out!
Btw, I successfully uploaded pics from my CANON ixus 65. but can't upload still onto my home pc. wad's wrong?!?!? So....pardon me if this pics are RANDOM again. I shld shoot myself now, cos I am always this random. See if ur pics are here! if not.....too bad.

*this is my living room....someone says it's v neat. COS i took the permanent rubbish away*
*one of the moves*
*this is my bed! baby girl bear on the left....from U...dear likes to arrange my bed lidat*
*this is where I always MSN...ooops. That's korkor~*
*me and Auntie Jane. Look at my FACE! now, i've got pimples again~*
*bimbos!*
*he kept asking me why i never post the photo...HE WANS to be ON MY BLOG lah....wahahah~*
*Kevin & Gerard!!*
*me and my beloved Celine....I will miss her. I still owe her HER BRACELET lor*
*the day I tendered....these ppl went wang jiao LKP*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home