Friday, October 20, 2006

Been almost 1 week on my new job. I've been feeling quite happy, and motivated to be self discipline these days. Hopefully this lasts.....I mean, at least I;ve been trying not to break the momentum lah, by keeping to reaching at 820am. For the past 4 days, I've been reading and reading and reading.....but I don find myself being too lobo, cos I've been trying really hard to read and understand as much as I can. Especially the Basel II implementation stuff, have a much better understanding now. And been reading up on their audit methodology, and glad that I know what is happening, and have quite a good understanding of the whole audit flow and what is expected of me. Work hasn't started and glad that I'm given the luxury of time to read what is necessary and do the admin stuff. :)

Been going home everyday at 640pm..official office hour is 830 - 615. Been a good girl....hehe reach 820 and leave 640. I realise that my energy level is really falling short........though knock off when I still see daylight, the min I reach home, especially if there is dance, I can literally feel my bones falling apart and my eyes shutting. I believe this is what real working life is bah..been slacking too much in the past.

Btw.....me and YY made it for breakfast today, but........I was late. So could only talk for a lil while and walk back to our towers together, will buck up tml. Went to Orchard with Ling just now, and was listening to her prob with her bf. :( I wonder why two pple can quarrel and have cold war for a few days without talking. No one takes the initiative, and wat's exactly on these two pple's mind? Only can guess what the other party is thinking......the thing is, Ling can now go on with life happily without him. Is this the result of "training" or....is sth missing ored? Sigh....

Dear coming over now. I gtg! Nvr see u for a few days already.....hope ur work is gg on smoothly, and don exhaust urself too much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home