Monday, January 15, 2007

*His name: CARROT*
haa....don ask me why this rabbit has sucha weird name. jQ gave it this name. *dumb*
I'm so glad to see Jolyn and Nigel's messages on my blog....these kids are so sweet. Nigel, I've added u on my MSN contacts. These two kids are gg to the same school, remember to email me some photos so that I can post them on my blog some day too! Received an email from my aunt Maggie as well........the first email she sends me. I hope her career gets on well soon! *I'm saying hi to Nick and Daryl here too! Though they might not be viewing this.*
Haven't been blogging for some time. One big accomplishment. I transformed jQ's room, FINALLY. Now he's got the same IKEA drawer as me. room nicely packed, cosey and comfy. I hope he doesn't mess them up again. *sheeesh*
How is baobei Ling?
oh, dance was great yesterday, though I've got a backache, with cramps on my calves. I love my new rumba, nice. But....I think I've seen those steps in someone's routine! nah. Ballroom was good too.....lucks to me and des for the 28th comp. HJ gona compete this round too, but we aren't doing latin tog again. Hope all will be well for the 2 couples! Afterall....we've put in so much work. FIVE DAYS per week devoted to dance ............. *sweat*
I look forward to fridays, weekends, holidays, watever. I feel so 堕落 la. Serious Monday blues. GIVE ME SOME LIFE AT WORK, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home