Saturday, January 06, 2007

It's a FRIDAY :D

Good day [on the whole]

1) Started the day with Mr Nice sending me to work.

*bad morning* - I started to feel feverish in the car
*unbearable afternoon* - first day of fieldwork = self intro to auditees while having a red running nose and weird voice = NO confidence = F*** Up
*better evening* - looking forward to dance practice after donkey years
*Fruitful night* - still dancing well after slacking for weeks = my partner and me are HAPPY!!
*luving late night* - connie, ash, yy, iris, ivan, jm, adrian, shuyi, ME :)
*luving late night part II* - ended the day with Mr Nice sending me back and staying over!

2) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pardon me, I am just full of rubbish.
haircut tml
Meet up with Seamstress for my new costume.
Ballroom dance at Safra
Fun with Mr Nice.

Byeeeeeeee. off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home