Monday, January 08, 2007

Wrote this when I was in office.........really couldn't concentrate and felt lethargic.
Reason 1: It's Monday.
Reason 2: I couldn't get over what happened.

Dear blogger,

It’s only the start of year 2007 and I am facing some problems already. I dono what is it, but I have been feeling terrible lately. I have been demanding in terms of getting my needs met. Or rather, my needs are a bit too abundant and difficult to satisfy. Even I don’t know how to meet these needs and why these needs even arose. What happened? In order to control myself is so far the hardest thing I’ve ever encountered. U know what’s the right thing to do, and you know what shit u gona get into if u do certain things…and…you still do it. Stupidity on my part, or am I just too rash all the time? Settle on a plan to improve things, and the next minute my heart will sway my thoughts the other way….according to how I want things to go. I am not sure how I really feel, but I just am feeling “unhealthy”…. I am not cheerful the way I used to be.

I can only think of one thing. Is pride that important? Why do I have so much of it….sometimes, a small little thing, or just something unintentional people say can cause my pride to be challenged, and most of the time….I feel like I’ve lost. Lost to WHO? I don’t know. I need to find a way to stop wanting to win……… I’m sucha typical LEO. L
It’s unfair to you whenever I am like this. Cos u probably are the one who feel the impact of things, and most of the time ending up in a total loss.

Saturday was a nightmare.

You did not change. I was the one who forced u to show me that scary side of u.
Saw those emails u sent before Saturday. And I almost burst out in tears…….that kinda of bliss and happiness was something I overlooked. Thank goodness I saw the mail in time. I wonder what happens if I kept dwelling on things….and pretending that I am ok. I probably will start something silly again.

I wanna be ok again, can I?

*end of post*

It's a wonder how I can be feeling so much better now. It's this easy to heal a broken heart....
I've got a "dumb dumb rabbit" to add on to my collection.......post his pic soon. :)
Had an ok night...short, but the healing effect was great.
Dinner with Yanrong and Donggu over at Cityhall's Magic Wok....shopped at Robinsons for someone's super belated pressie, decided on the pressie, but can't find it there. Got ourselves hush puppies boxer shorts though... :P I am wearing it NOW!! and I believe YY is too hahaaa
Dear picked me, and off we went to IKEA! Free drinks at the cafe, watching Tom and Jerry. You kept laughing like a lil kid...! Dear loves Tom and Jerry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home