Monday, January 22, 2007

This is one of the best weekends ever. I wish every weekend is this eventful and fulfilling, then it makes the whole work week worthwhile! :)

Last Friday evening was good, dancing at CSC as usual. Ballroom-ed with Des, which didn’t yield particularly good results, evident from the “de-proved” dancing the very next day. Teacher advised that we don’t practise on our own without his close scrutiny until our steps are matured and stable enough. Mind you, we actually get scolding, in effect lecturing, for being hardworking??? Sigh, but I do understand why he was so worked up when all our moves went haywire on Saturday…Comp is just round the corner. Anyways, the weekend is SUPPOSed TO BE happy, remember? This is just a bit of a spoiler. This Friday was one of the rare days that I headed home right after dance at 1030pm….cos, Nicole baby and Grandma stayed over! I couldn’t wait to see Nicole. When I called home in the cab, Nicole surprised me by answering the phone…heeee, so sweet lah. LOVE HER SOOO MUCH. It’s a pity the night was short, cos she was abt to sleep when I got hm. But this baby was amusing me so much, a perfect entertainer. Made me laugh so hard!:)

The night was still young at 12am, and off to Fong Seng for some mutton soup, Bandung, and Nasi Lemak with jQ. Tired tired tired. But a good way to start the weekend!

Saturday – awaken by Nicole baby. She just sat up on the mattress and was weeping…poor thing. Must be scared by the unfamiliar environment. So I carried her and she stopped crying and immediately started PLAYING, in less than 1 min. oh god, she is this playful…*cute* I’m so thankful grandma was around too, keke. Someone to prepare half-boiled eggs and milo for me. Yeah, I woke up at 930am! An achievement…..most Saturdays were spent sleeping till noon. Watched the recorded “so u think u can dance” finals with Nicole, and she is a talented dancer I must say…I shall bring her for some training soon :P It’s a real homely feeling, which I haven’t felt for ages….with nice home-cooked lunch and dinner, afternoon naps, and a baby to play with. How nice. Then it was dance practice at west coast. (erm….) More fun came at night when I met up with Jiana and Ade (jQ came at almost 1am) at Clementi Partyworld. Long Long Long time no sing. We have selected 5 songs (4.5 maybe…haha) for Jiana as her cheng2 ming2 qu3. Those that she can sing when any shuai4 ge1 is around. Haaaa. Bimbotic.
Sent the girls home at 2am, and off me and jQ went for some nice tim sum at Rui4 Chun1. I was already half asleep though. But still, with a very very very tired pair of legs and half shut eyes, we toured Mustafa. Thanks for the Jumbo Elephant. (intended to give Nicole! But I kept it) Reached jQ’s hse at close to 4am, and we only slept at 5…

Oh I have so much to say, cos I love this weekend, this this much. Sunday was pretty much a family get-together. Reached hm abt noon, and had home-cooked lunch AGAIN. This time together with Aunt Meiling and family too! <3<3 Then together, all 8 of us went to the temple at Paya Lebar…..gg temple with the family can be fun too ya?
Danced again. After which I met up with HJ and off we proceeded to Shenhong’s 21st bdae celebration at the FARAway land, Loyang. Me and HJ were basically sitting arnd, and had fun watching “The Dance Floor” audition. SOOoooo many familiar faces! Haha, better don laugh at pple. They have the courage la~ Oh I have to comment abt Shenhong. This boy set up a donation box for the Children’s Society. He did not accept any gifts but just wanted us to give some donation. Me and HJ donated a total of $50. Had an embarrassing moment too…performed 2 dances with Shenhong. Chachacha n Rhumba. Urghs, all was well, except for the limited space and a split second of “leg-sprain”. Faints. HJ recorded it, and we laughed damn hard when we caught that moment! Leg-spraining. Haaa!! Sooo, the usual cake-cutting, candle blowing, wishing…photo-taking. Then back home..the ride was long long long. Pasir Ris to west coast.
jQ was the sweetest bf. Told him I missed him, and he appeared at my carpark the moment I got home. Drove me for supper at West Coast mac, den he stayed over. :P Was too tired to accompany him though…fell asleep till the very next day.

THEN IT WAS MONDAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home