Sunday, March 04, 2007

*my paternal family! on 2nd day of CNY*
*Cousin Fengyi. We like this pic, cos of the flower behind!*
*my blur jQ boy...he got lotsa red packet*
*the boys...anti-social!! we wanna play cards, NOT MAHJONG!*
*2nd half...with my KP babes and hunks*
*just the girls*
*still the girls*
*concentrating on some VERY-HARD-TO-UNDERSTAND texas poker*

*reunion dinner & KTV with sistaaas*
*ping and me*
*US*

Hello~ Been busy, and physically exhausted...and I am left with practically no energy everyday, wanted to upload photos taken during the festive season.



I'm just so tired. Urgh~ Well, daddy was hospitalised due to water retention in his lungs....he's still not discharged yet. Visited him almost every non-dance days. Dance....the one thing on my mind every single minute. Competition on 11th March, and 1st April. Two biggest event of the year, and I'm training real hard for them. DOing Latin this time, with my $1200 costume. I've never been so stressed, guess it's cos not enuff lessons, just last min practices. And I'm afraid of my lack of stamina. I'll do what i can. :)


Work getting rather busy, and stressful. Guess it wasn't so much of the deadline, but something else. I know what that STH is, but I can't find the right words to describe. Endure Endure~~
To those who still remember my presence, friends, I hope to see u pple soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger david santos said...

All very nice, thank you

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home