Tuesday, February 13, 2007





One more day to Valentine's day.... Feeling the love~


One more day to Happy 10 months!


It's only ten months....it's already ten months! Wheeee.....indeed, it's been a happy 10 months for me. And if you have not already known, you brought me onto the right track after a long long time of struggle that I put up with in life. I asked how I would ever jump out of that misery, and I almost gave up on myself. I knew, I was almost someone without moral, almost hopeless in that aspect, I forgot what is love, or how to love, perhaps....I had a distorted view of love.
Thanks for everything. I know sometimes, I take things for granted...cos I am careless. Thanks for putting up with me, and hope I can do better with each passing day.
I'll tell you more....a little a day. *i love u*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home