Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I am waiting for my hair to dry again.......btw, work has been interesting, in its own way. Enjoying the messy part of the audit, I wonder why. Wadever....it's good news.

Went to Chai Chee Technopark for a walkthrough this morning. *thanks dear, without you I'm sure to get lost* This place is a totally different environment from our office in Shenton way. More like a manufacturing company, like wad one of the VPs once referred to as sua1 deng4. Btw, I have been real good. Nobody knows how long I'd be staying at Chai Chee or whether I'd be gg back to office after the walkthrough, cos nobody even noes it was just a walkthrough... :) *If u know what I'm talking abt* I was not expected to come back to Shenton office, but I completed my work in Chai Chee in less than 2 hours......and it was only 1230pm. Contemplated to take a leisure ride on bus 197 all the way back to my west coast home for a nap, BUT! I did not...obediently, I went for lunch (alone) and had my eyebrow shaped at orchard, den back to office. THIS IS CONSIDERED VERY GOOD. If it had been in my KP days, I would have gone straight home, plunge onto my bed, and sleep till 7pm. :P

Latin practice at Queenstown. Alright...if me and SH can put our heart into each and every practise like today, and have regular practices, I'm sure we're gona improve alot. Now we lack consistency. Like today, rhumba was one of the best tries. But just a few days ago, rhumba was rubbish. I could feel the rush in my body doing rhumba today (oooops.....i don mean feeling erm....nvm), i just meant, I could feel I am doing more of the details btw. ok, chacha needs ALOT of work, and lots more thinking. Jive, see how la. The next practise' focus will still be on rhumba....den it's gona be chacha. Shenhong!!!! more more practise!!!

I've got a new costume tt costs me over $1000.....diaangz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home