Monday, February 05, 2007

Daddy is sleeping without air-con today...cos...he is sick. Somehow I feel quite worried when he is sick. Mom said he is running a fever now. :( Fast asleep, but he's kinda worrying me. Anyway, I am running a fever at the same time. Not too worried abt myself. Fever hits me too often. Today at work sth got into dad's eyes, and caused some irritation too....not quite sure whether it's related to his illness now. Hope it's just the weather. Get well soon.

Monday again, but I don have the BLUES today....guess I am too stressed for that. Time is real tight, that I've got no time to slack or feel the blues. Work till 730pm....my latest in the bank so far. tsk tsk.....some ppl may just shoot me dead now. 730????

:P

Thought I could go Chinatown tonight but jQ's working late. It's ok, tml then! U've been real nice. Hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home