Tuesday, January 30, 2007

MSN nick: emotionless

Should I just count myself lucky? Cos I have been feeling rather emotionless to things. Most of the time, I feel either of these two 1) tired 2) not tired. This is all. There is no such thing as happy / angry / sad. Oh btw, that happens on a typical work week.....doesn't apply to my weekends. Weekends are ta-da, mostly happy. So, overall...it's a smooth, non-rollar coaster kinda life for me. Late nights are a no-no too frm Mon - Fri.

I realise blogging is no longer a daily affair for me, & the reason is obvious. Evident from above, work week is non-commentable, ya? :) So, weekend was packed again. Poor me, the sunday comp was a quick one. haha, quick to get out. wahaha......had this feeling when I was doing quickstep. It's a sure fail. Anyway, it tells me one thing. No more slacking, there must be more balance in quickstep and waltz. Waltz is more or less stable, needs constant practice only...Q.S needs SERIOUS help. :P Latin too, I shall do more soon. This means: re-scheduling of time-table = less time for u, u and u. who is u? :P

Wedding dinner yesterdae night at Rasa Sentosa...I dono this person, and I gave a $100 ang bao? I am so ridiculous. Had fun at the table with you though. *grin*

Events lining up this week, which are not exactly what i would hope for (for items 1 & 2 only hehe).
1) Tues: Welcome lunch with Head of Group Audit (there goes my only happiness during work...)
2) Tues: Farewell dinner and drinks for SVPs = pay money = broke = drunk = tired
3) Wed: KTV session with DBS khakis = late night AGAIN = i wish for MC on thurs

btw......dinner with the KP kakis just now at Imperial Treasure at Suntec. 6 of us, but we seemed to have 12 mouths when we were taking orders.
YY: 宫保鸡丁?
Iris & Connie: 我不要!
Andy: 猪肉?
Ting: I am halal.
and the list goes on........................WE NEVER AGREE ON ANYTHING.

diaaangzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home