Sunday, April 08, 2007

Driving lesson today was different, cos I drove from my house carpark at west coast to the driving centre at Ubi. *butterflies in my stomach* Nah, I wasn't scared somehow.....cos I wasn't even aware that I was going to drive directly to Ubi. Intructor came to pick me at my house at 730am (I woke up at 705, and my eyes were barely open), and the he has already put the "L" plate in front of the car. As I've guessed, he directed to the driver's seat and asked me to drive. I thought he was going to teach near my house as they weren't many cars. Before I realise or could do anything, I was already at Farrer Road, and soon...on the highway. I wonder if an "L" plate can go onto the highway in the first place?? I was driving at 90km/hr!! The fastest I went during my first 4 lessons (today was my 5th) was like...50??

BTW...i think PDL can't drive highway lor.......i must ask my instructor WHY he risked my life!!! nvm. I am still alive.

I'm feeling the blues again. Tomorrow is MONDAY. No more long weekends / holiday / leave. Am I pure lazy? Or...is work too stressful? I think it's the formal. :P Today's program's packed...so I'm gona take a nap soon, right after this. First lesson with Sam and Michelle today at 3pm, but Sam's not free. So Michelle's teaching instead. I hope to have a good start, reach 20 min earlier, hopefully we can do some warm-up b4 lesson....afterall, the fees have increased as compared to Casey, so EVERY MIN counts! Alrighty, time to go.

Going to see babes later at Kian Wee's wedding! yeepie. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home