Thursday, March 22, 2007

My First Driving Lesson

After much consideration, I've finally decided to take up driving an auto car. Surveyed and most ppl have forgotten how to drive a manual one, and even if they remember how to, they will choose to drive an auto car. I will most prob take double the time to learn a manual car....and thrice the number of times to pass. HAHAHA......nah I'm exaggerating. Cos, I think I can drive rather well, given it's my first lesson. I was even praised by my instructor. :) thanks to jQ boy, my secret instructor *wink*

Today's lsn is rather boring....just some isolated road, and I keep driving the same route. See the same traffic light again and again, no hump, no people. heee......I almost fell asleep. More to come....wait till I learn to make those 3 point turns / parallel parking, and I'll COMPLAIN. haaa...but, I am confident in myself...I'm sure to be a fast learner, yes yes...Gambate!

Tml's FRIDAY! staying over.....hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home