Tuesday, March 27, 2007

One more day to my block leave. :)
4 working days + weekend = 6 days
Three more days to the Millenium Comp.
ONE more practice only. :(
Today's practise at Safra is quite good....I tried using less strength, and more fluidity. It seems to work...but I don't know how we look. During the comp, we tend to use TOO much energy and power. *trying to shine* but most of the times, it back-fired, and made us look messy and rough. Hmm......no hard trying another method this time. I hope I remember today's "feel". Keep on trying different ways to dance...I'm sure I'll find the right way soon, don give up if you meet obstacles, or lose out to pple. It just means u haven found the right technique that allows consistency.

Last ballroom comp in June. End of my dance partnership with Desmond. Painful...but I guess it's the best for him, and the best for us. Kind of blame him initially, but after much thought, it's his life choice. I'm glad he is decisive. :)

Sister yee is getting married. The first among the 9 of us.....I wish her happiness. We'll be there for u whenever u need us. We'll make ur wedding a success. Be a pretty bride ok? Hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home