Monday, March 05, 2007

Good news....mom sent me an sms telling me daddy can be discharged...but, the professor in charge was on MC! so he din manage to sign on this form, which resulted in Daddy having to stay for 1 more day. :( so I'll see Daddy home again tml......!!! great!

Thanks to my frends. Those that smsed me, and Huijing, who visited my dad. I'm grateful that you cared. :)

I have to thank you, jQ. U were there to send Daddy to the 24hr clinic late at night (though that doc was crap). U were there to accompany me when daddy was suddenly admitted to hospital, and to accompany me when I was at home waiting for mom's news. Thereafter, thanks for accompanying me and my mom to visit daddy, and staying with me for the first few days. I am grateful to have u. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home