Thursday, June 28, 2007

Menses supposed to hit, but it's not here. Temper is getting short, and I'm easily frustrated. Depression starting to hit a little...and full of worries. I am probably postponing my plan about getting my maltese. Btw, I've got it a name...sometime back, it's Fluffy. Well, a few months back me and jQ went to Pet Lovers at holland V, and there was this corner selling doggys' bed. And all these while jQ has been thinking of getting me a little comforter for me in the car, cos I get cold easily but never found the right size. The lady showed us a dog's mattress, which is exactly the same as the comforter I have at home, but perhaps just 1/4 of its size. jQ bought it...and I thought it's meant for our puppy next time. Gosh...it's FOR ME. He's so glad to have found the comforter for me, haa.....and it's meant for DOGS! oh...why did I mention this, cos I realise...the tag on the comforter (dog's sleeping mat to be more precise) says "Fluffy's choice". so this is how I got the name! :) oh......I won't be getting it till Dec, cos I wont be in SG for 2 weeks in Sept, and 2 weeks in Nov....so I don wanna leave my new puppy alone in the hands of potential murderers. :( I think it's best for Fluffy and me.

And..nO more Los Angeles. sigh....now's it's Labuan. For 2 weeks...with ONE guy. How boring can it get? No more Siew Lim lar. now is ronnie. :( What can i do in Labuan with Ronnie? shopping with a guy...erm, are there shopping centres in the first place? k, never mind...mommy just told me to treat it as an experience. ok, jQ boy is here! shall continue next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home