Saturday, July 14, 2007

HaPPy 15th Month, jQ boy~

Today is 14th July 2007 and on 14th April 2006, I found my love.....since then I have been under very good care. He never lets me go hungry. He loves to hide Tao Kei Nio (the Japanese Seaweed) under his car seat, buys me potato chips of all flavours and brands every time I meet him. We love to eat MacDonalds together in the car, and play "Tiger bite Deer"... He always fall into my trap when I "beg" him to accompany me at night. jQ boy is the first, and the only one to see me cry after having my helmet head :'( and the last one to see me feeing uncomfortable with the head. hehe. Cos he gave me lotsa confidence...I LOVE my HELMET!!!





WELL, this is how my hair looks now. :) Darling, Happy 15th Month...I love U!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home