Saturday, September 29, 2007

Going out with close girlfriend makes me a happy girl! Had a relaxing and fruitful afternoon with nana today at Orchard. Had tapanyaki which I havent eaten for a long long time. The last time was in Bugis where it used to be, with erm...first boyfriend? Opps, not so long, but..aiya, I forgot. We were talking / gossiping about Ruihan and we bumped into her the very next minute. The thing is, I have not seen her for more than a year, and I have never talked to nana about her, cos she is not very related to nana...so when we bumped into her, I was very shocked. And it was showing all over my face. haha. It's like I saw a ghost? Then she told me she broke up with her bf of 8 years....and the next thing, she told me she bumped into Darren with a girl. :) Then I left for driving, and nana texted me and told me she bumped into ling and her bf...ahhaha. The whole world seemed to be in town la! Well, the happy thing is, I felt very cheerful today just meeting nana. Hope next week we can go out again!

I am so glad Fluffy allows me to wipe his eyes now. Thanks to the pet shop aunty opp my house, who taught me how to handle my puppy. He doesnt really bite now too. This afternoon after a run in the park, he slept in my arms. That kinda feeling was unexplainably good....

Now in jQ's shop waiting for him to return. Celebrating brother's bdae with the cousins and family later at Paragon. Gona be late AGAIN. Well...tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home