Saturday, September 15, 2007

My day with Fluffy~

*After a good shower*
*He likes to make beep beep sound with the ice cream toy*
*lazing at one corner*
*oh....soo cute*

Finally it's Saturday! and I've got no other appointment until evening where I need to go for driving lesson and dance night with Shenhong...Had a wonderful time with Fluffy. I gave him a shower this morning, and he's so tame now. (I wonder if the groomer smacked him last time :P) Foamed him...wash his eyes...and dried him with a hairdryer...brushed his short white fur...and wore his baby blue collar (hmmm, a bell is lacking). Then I put Johnson's Baby Powder on him and also a few drops of Johnson's Baby Oil. Haha...smells like a baby now. Lovely~
Fluffy's learning to accept the leash today. I allowed him to drag the leash everywhere and let him feel the tug when he accidentally stepped on it while dragging, but of cos most of the time he is trying to bite it. Then I use the leash to bring him around the house with biscuits in my hand and gave him biscuits when he follows. After a few times, he retaliates less and even follows when i tugged at the leash. Good boy! He really is a smart little puppy. I feel a great sense of achievement! hmmm, gona do another session of leash training later when he wakes up... he's all curled up at one corner of the house now.
More photos soon. By the way, he's exactly 4 months today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home