Monday, September 10, 2007

Life is back to normal again. Filming is really tiring, but when I'm getting used to waking up at 6+ and eating my breakfast, lunch and dinner with the make-up artists, directors, assistants and my fellow dancers, things have to come to an end. Everyday of filming, I can't wait to hear the word "WRAP" (which means CAN GO HOME!), but today, when the director announced "WRAP" much earlier than expected, first was the cheers...but the feeling of lost came almost immediately after. I was only getting to know the dancers better and having much fun with them, going crazy with the "indian guru Fiona" who made me laugh every second. Then there was Clarissa who looks like a chip munk, and is officially my baby now. hehe. There's also Bryan Tan, Clarissa's bf. Darren/Lenny/Karen/Rianto/Emi/Junjie....all made the filming very very memorable. Oh, I've got myself a nice name, thanks to Auntie Fiona. Jen Jen. Like the way they call me every morning...haha....daily routine:

1) Sit Down and get my hair ironed
2) Look for Auntie Carol for make-up (I only want her... :P)
3) Change
4) PLAY.

*WINK*

Movie's gona be up in May next year and yeappie!!! I've got free tix to the preview. Ya man, tt's VERY important cos I gota QC before letting my friends go watch lah. Me and Shenhong had one scene dancing our rhumba...and Fann watching us from afar. It was the best rhumba I've ever done...I'm sure Shenhong agrees. It looks v v v nice on screen, full of FEELING. I'm not boasting. :) No way that Sam and Michelle are gg to say that we don't have performance factor when they see this. hoho. Well, shooting our routine was so much more stressful than competition. Director will go CUT when I have any unstable steps. Phew....we did it though. I LOVE MY RHUMBAAAAAAAAAAAAa. ok. enough before I fly up to the sky. I hope the scene remains and don't get removed man. I doubt so la. I'm sooo attractive. lala.

ok. Jen is a superstar. I AM NOT KIDDING. (I AM NOT!!) nvm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home