Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I had the most terrible night yesterday. Fluffy had diarrhoea for 8 times after dinner and he is not used to the big collar. It turns out that the collar is far too big for him. WTH. The dumb vet tortured my puppy with that damn collar, till he whines so many times. Fluffy became really weak, and he kept whining cos of stomach discomfort….I guess it must have been really painful. For a human to have > 3 times diarrhoea, it is already quite torturous. What more for a little puppy, which is only 5 mths? I can’t sleep…cos I had to put him on my mattress in case he needs anything. And indeed he kept waking up in the night and diarrhoea-ed a few times. He teared. Sigh. This morning he vomited. I can’t take anymore leave, so bf has to bring it to the vet for me, and I had to tell vet his condition through the phone. She noes I am very worried…everyone can tell. Injection was given, and med too…and the poor boy diarrhoea-ed again in the clinic. I felt troubled by what I heard.

I must thank siew lim. She has been really nice to accompany me back home and cook instant noodles for me, while I prepared lunch for my puppy. So...i bought her MAMee! :)

Thanks jQ for bringing him to the vet for me. I know that he doesn't really know how to handle a dog, what more this is a sick dog. Love u darling.

HJ called and told me she asked her colleague for advise. ^__^

Fluffy is better now. Thanks for all who helped. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home