Saturday, October 13, 2007


Blogging has become a weekly event. These summarise what happened in the week:


- Celine's first day at DBS, as my fellow team mate...
- Bought a pair of blue heels at Habour Front...
- Bought ANOTHER pair of blue & white heels at Fotage with Ling
- Bought YET ANOTHER pair of brown heels at Fotage with Ling (again)
- Sucessfully joined as Fotage member (obviously)
- Brought Fluffy to the Botanical Gardens with jQ
- Lunched for the 1st time with the crazy DBS clique, laughed like mad with WL
- Celebrated Yee and Ade's bdae at Sakura / drinks at Tras Street
- Showered FLUFFY!
- Joined Facebook after ignoring dozens of invites


Work has been rather relax (very actually). Been quite stressed up by $ though....and yet buying 3 pairs of heels in 1 week. After that day, I've realise what kind of life I want to live with my the other half in the future....I was wrong previously, thinking that I can accept "that plan". I realise, if one day I were to get married, I want to bring my loved one along, care and love him for the rest of his life...simply because, he did not choose to be give his life to me, BUT i was the one bringing him back, and simple because I LOVE HIm. This week, I understood the need to be financially independent. If u want to fulfill your dreams. :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home