Thursday, October 18, 2007

YEAH-ness. Today I am feeling very happy, cos I knoe Fluffy is bouncing up and down and he’s got his lunch! :)

Secondly, I feel lucky cos during lunch today, I bought AVENE makeup remover for $37 which free a moisturizer worth $30+! I need moisturizer. And as I was paying at the cashier, I told Celine that I need facial cotton pad. She told me to buy at those mama shop cos it’s cheaper, and who knows the cashier asked “Would you like to purchase this at $1?” Immediately, I thought it must be some sample facial wash, BUT IT WAS ONE BIG PACK of facial cotton! Somehow, small little things can make me very happy. YEAH!

Getting that skirt from ECHO later. I hope it’s nice on me, as nice as it is on WL. *HOPE* Driving lsn in awhile (note: I AM IN OFFICE. Haha) Going into the circuit finally…license HERE I COME. Luck please

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home