Thursday, February 28, 2008

Babes are having fun now at Xing Wang HK cafe, but I am too tired to join them. 2nd day at the Comtech for the audit, and wells, it wasn't as bad as what I expected. I felt good about myself this time. I realise that if we really put in effort to think deeper, and not just carry out tasks set by others, u will find audit more interesting and more meaningful. Understanding the rationale behind established guidelines and challenging them is truely thought provoking. I enjoy what I am doing, and how I am allowed to use my creativity and flexibilty to think out of the box. :) Keep up the momentum...! And work will be far more interesting than filling in workpapers.

Fluff's getting naughtier by the days. Wells, cos he knows we love him and never bear to punish him. He's been pulling the toilet roll down and dragging them from daddy's room to mine! Bringing shoes down the shoe rack, tearing my letters. oHHHH.....nooo......and dad just showed me this piece of stray cloth from......someone's UNDERWEAR! ok, nm. still adorable.

Next comp will be on the 27th April. Gona do ballroom novice for the first time, but I think I;m gona treat it as an experience. :) But I think Shenhong can do better with more time given. Probably doing just pre-am for Latin, but since it's our first partnership, I may wanna take up Novice too. What says you? Quite happy with the new partnership, where both have very strong characters. But, we gota manage it, cos we can be very stubborn in our own ways and can insist on doing things our way. I think we'll be fine.

Me gona hire my hairstylist to do my hair this time. Hope it will be nice.

~ loves ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home