Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ok, I’m terribly upset with STARHUB. I recently applied for SCV and they gave me 2 faulty boxes, which I try to activate that evening but to no avail. That was 2 months AGO by the way. My bf called 1633 a few times, trying several methods, which obviously made us very frustrated and finally the technician told him the boxes were faulty, and offered to come down to do a swap. But since our schedules are very irregular, we rejected the offer and said that we’ll go down to Starhub to do a swap ourselves. SOOO, as we’re at Starhub we asked for compensation – 1 mth free subscription. NOT TOO MUCH RIGHT for causing such inconvenience to us.

Well, 2 months later which happens to be TODAY, someone called and told us that they went through the conversation log between bf and starhub TWO months ago. *ok they actually went through the trouble of listening to the conversation*

Starhub: “We went through the telephone conversation between Mr Foong and the technician. And we realize that Mr Foong actually rejected the technician’s offer to come down to swap the cable box”

Me: “Ya, because of the fact that his hours are irregular. So how is this relevant?”

Starhub: “If you had accepted the offer, there wouldn’t have been any inconvenience caused.”

Me: “If I were to accept your offer, I have to go through the inconvenience of arranging my work schedule. If I go down to starhub, I have to go through the inconvenience of transporting myself there with the 2 heavy boxes, which I did. Be it you coming down or we going to starhub, we still have to wait till we are free! Which means, no SCV to watch for that entire period! Also, I went through the inconvenience of calling your technician 4 times and perspiring while trying to test the box. The inconvenience caused is due to the FAULTY BOXES and NOT because we rejected your kind offer.”

Starhub: “OH. Ok. I will let my manager know and sorry for calling you so many times.”

Me: “It’s OK. Bye bye.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home