Monday, May 26, 2008

It's scary how time flies & here we are at the end of May 08 already! Half a year just zoomed past...and I wonder if it's a good or bad thing, so far 08 has been rather monotonous....no rollar coaster rides. The only changes are, I guess, are that (i) I have a new Latin partner? A new teacher? And so far so good. (ii) I got a new house? (iii) I get to know some friends much much better than b4? hmmm...wonder why I am blogging about this though. haa.

SO, yesterday was a work-out day. Work up only at noon, and we headed to Vivo planet fitness...as usual did 3 km run, leg and back muscles exercises. I think my running's getting better, cos I can control my breathing better now. After that, it was a little shopping at Vivo, where I got this super tight / short / maid-looking like shorts from Forever 21. hahaaaa...it is only meant for dancing la. So if u happen to see me in that, pls don laugh. Den it was early dinner at Fong Seng, & then the weekly run with Fluffy at NUS! He is so happy chasing birds on the football field... :) And at the end of the session he was so exhausted that he just lay flat on the grass and refused to move. haha... Ended the day with practice at West Coast. Hmm, dance itself was ok. BUT, we met a mad woman...and I shall not say much, trying hard to forget the incident. Urgh.

Ok....for the moment, bye~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home