Monday, July 21, 2008

20th July 08 (Sunday)
I woke up at 5am this morning, and left home at 6+…off to terminal 3. This time round I felt much better than the trip to LA. At least, I don’t think I was as worried for fluff as before. I do miss him, but the extent wasn’t as much. I think it is good thing that I know he will be in good hands. :)

I am now in Seoul Plaza Hotel and it is currently 8.54pm, Korean time. It is one hour ahead of SG. Had dinner at a foodcourt at Lotte Plaza Hotel. Stress Stress Stress. This place is so tourist unfriendly! There aren’t any English in the food court. Huimin and I wanted to ask whether the soup contained beef…we had to write Chinese, and thank goodness, she understands. L Maybe we should print some cow/pig/chicken pictures and make into flash cards and we can flash them in supermarkets and the restaurants. Haa. I hope we won’t have too much language barrier in office tml.

It is raining now. Not the best weather…and somehow it dampens my mood. I miss home right now. I don’t know what I can do right now…I am munching seaweed, typing this entry in ms word and hearing the news in alien language. Faintz. Called jQ awhile back and I felt much better hearing his voice. I get home sick rather easily.

Ok, that’s all for today. Nothing exciting…nothing happening. There is some getting used to. Shall go iron some clothes for work tomorrow. Goodnight world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home