Friday, July 18, 2008

It's a Friday packed with meetings...and by the next Monday, I'll be in Seoul.
I am having mixed feelings again. Hmmmph.
This time round, I am not very prepared. At least not as prepared as L.A.
The second overseas audit in 2008. I should be glad. Yes, I should.
All I want to do this round...is to execute FAST. PLAY. WORK. I must enjoy every moment...
And temporarily forget about home. I think of home far too much I guess.
I will be fine.

Yesterday, the team celebrated birthday with me. I was indeed shocked when Siew Lim pushed me into the pantry yesterday and there lying on the table was a bdae cake! hehe...Thanks for remembering. It doesn't matter how u guys celebrate for me...as long as u remember. :)

Wells, flying off on Sunday 8am at Terminal 3. It's business class again. :) I shall EAT EAT EAT on the plane. See you when I'm back on the 2nd August. Tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home