Thursday, July 24, 2008

23rd July 08 (Wednesday)
It’s midweek! Today is the fourth day~ I like this place…I like the food…food…food.
Today, we went to a toufu soup restaurant for lunchie. *notice that entries have been on FOOD* Wows, soup was really spicy but the best I’ve ever had.

We walked around the CBD area, and there was a man made river called the Cheongye Fountain. I managed to take some photos too. Guess what? I found Ya Kun Coffee and Toast here! Hehs. It’s at the basement of the Seoul Finance Centre (the place I work now). Saw only a handful of customers…and we came to realize they are our fellow Singaporeans from Ascendas. Oh, Ya Kun is expensive here….they are priced the same same STARBUCKS, and I just can’t bring myself to believe my eyes. Did I say that they tasted bad? Hmmm.

Today seem to be a better day at work. I drafted an issue, and keeping my fingers crossed. I am going to draft another potential one tomorrow. *sheesh* We knocked off earlier today and it was drizzling. Don’t like the rain. Had dinner at 南翔 Chinese restaurant, and soup buns. Not too good, but passable. I like the vege in XO sauce though.

Wells wells. Is fluffy missing me? Luvs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home