Monday, July 28, 2008

25th July 08 (Friday)
Phew. Friday!! It’s Friday!!

Anyways. My birthday is 5 days from now. Happy Advance Birthday to Ting… =D
I doubt I will get any celebration in Seoul…
Sadness…
Loved ones are not around…
Wells, on the 30th July….it’s my 26th Bdae (I feel old)…and it also marks the one year anniversary for Fluffy’s arrival. He came into my home 1 year ago, as my bdae present from jQ. I can’t celebrate with lil one….
I have a wild idea. Keke.
I want to go for a photoshoot with little fluffy! Can I? Maybe with family too. J
That is what I want for my birthday.
Meaningful.

We just had lunch with 2 beautiful and friendly ladies. I realize they converse well in Mandarin, better than MOI. Haha…And I probably will go have a haircut tomorrow. Bleh. I wonder if that’s such a good idea, but I think every country has its own unique technique for haircuts. But I still have 1 week to go in Seoul, don’t want to look like some freak walking down the streets though. Hmmm.

Looking forward to the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home