Tuesday, July 29, 2008

27th July 08 (Sunday)
We went to Lotte World. Today is a fine day, without rain, and without sun! Perfect for outdoor activities. Our VP, Fung Han arrived this morning, so now the group has 4 members.

Today seemed to be the most enjoyable day throughout the trip. The 4 of us instantly turned into kids when we saw the rides. Yuchen is the lousiest. He only survived till Viking. One down. After the Gyro Swing, Huimin got giddy and refused even taking the bumper car! Two down. Now the bravest 2…ME and BOSS. So I took up the challenge of the Gyro Drop. It is a free fall ride all the way from a height of 20 stories. Urgh…this gives me goose bumps even thinking about it right now. Broke out into tears when I landed…scaryz.

Took some pictures, but battery died on me. Hmmmph. Had dinner at Lotte World …delicious. We had hotpot, with spicy soup base! You know I love it….don’t you?

By the time I reach the hotel, I am really exhausted.

I had a nightmare. It must have been the heart dropping rides in the day. I dreamt that Yanling, Connie, Yanrong and I were kidnapped. Somehow I managed to escape by jumping out from the window (notice: this sounds like the Gyro Drop). And I rang Yanling to tell about the escape route….when Connie and Yanling escaped, we met…AND HAD MA2 LA4 HOTPOT! (notice: this sounds like the dinner I had in the day). Wells, what happened to Yanrong? She died… Shits. Urgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home