Monday, April 27, 2009

I haven't blogger for 2 weeks??? Nth in particular to blog about anyway...hehs.
Realise that disciplined blogging does force me to remember what happens in my life ya? Cos now that I look back at the past 2 weeks, it seemed empty. :P

Spent a bomb on Saturday. Made a new latin costume at Cindini, and bought a new pair of latin shoes. Hopefully we can make it to the malacca comp this june. Dance has been progressing well..learning more of what I have always wanted. Loves dance! Well, back track abit...last fri was good too. Met up with the gang at blk 85, and it was Xing Wang at Siglap. SPent hours talking rubbish, but it was great..COS...I only spent 12 bucks. keke.

It's Monday again. Was feeling quite sick today, like a bad stomach and an extremely tired body. I dono what was wrong...but it's ok, still managed the day rather well. Going to read up some stuff...urghs. Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home