Thursday, March 26, 2009

I have no time to blog. These weeks have been zooming past. Audits after audits. Well, I need a break to catch my breath.

On 1/2 day yesterday and today. It was spent rather well I should say. Reached home abt 2 yesterday and walked Fluff and Cookie. :) Just 20 min, and it made the lil ones really happy! Then is was lunch with grandma...Then accompanied Grandma to Sheng Shiong to do some marketing for our meals...I am starting to appreciate these simple things in life. Back home, and showered Fluff. Spent the night practising, oh man, I was super exhausted. But, the day was really great. 1/2 days make a huge difference!

I guess I shall do the following later:
~ West coast park with popo and doggies
~ Mop the FLOOOOOOR (I have not mopped the floor for 2 yrs!)

Okies. I WILL NOT BRING MY LAPTOP HOME. cos, why shld I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home