Friday, April 10, 2009








These are taken on Rammy's farewell. :) I miss this team actually.
Today is the start of the long weekend. But 3 days will be gone really fast...Went to sao mu today. This is an annual family event, but I realise this year the attendance was rather bad. Many of the cousins are currently overseas, either for work or holiday, including my brother. I think I have never missed it for once!! It is always through these meet ups that we update one another on our lives. Stressful to a certain extent though.
Well, I have lotsa thoughts now. But find it difficult to pen it down. All I want to do is to encourage myself...that if u have a strong mind, nothing is impossible. No point worrying about what may happen. But, deal with them the best we can.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home