Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Growing up" is challenging. Everyday is a learning process, and sometimes I wonder why I get tired so easily...and I have just passed 1/4 of my life. There are still many things in life that I have yet to experienced. At work, I must admit that I am still pretty green....does moving up fast really mean I have to fall fast and hard? Living up to expectations is not easy, and that stress can kill.

Sometimes, I just want to say that YES, I AM YOUNG, and IT'S A FACT. I am still a girl at heart, yes. I am STILL LEARNING.....and give me a chance to learn please. But I know, I can't change what people think. The only way is to tell myself, that I will learn, and grow and at the end of this, I will become stronger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home