Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our CEO passed away on Saturday morning after a brave battle with the fatal infection he caught after his chemotherapy. It's indeed saddening and it didn't feel real. I don't think anyone has expected his death to come so soon...Richard Stanley is only 48 this yr. He is such a capable man...yet his life is short. :(

Life is indeed unpredictable. When one leaves this world, he brings away with him nothing. Nothing seemed to be permanent. Life seems to be just a game...we are all here to stay for a little while. Let's all not be too hard on ourselves, and let's all not think too much and worry about what could be...in the future. Life should be happy...and simple.

Tml is a brand new workday. As much as I dread it, I am now telling myself...just do what I am supposed to do, and do it well. Then after that, enjoy my dance practice, go back home, spend time with my lovely doggies, and family. Do what I like... It can be as simple as this.

On a lighter note, I purchased 2 tops and 2 dresses from Forever21 yesterday though online spree. I can't wait to get them...I also can't wait for my hair to GROW! I'm so gona perm....and color! I guess that will be six months from now bah. keke.

Goodnight world~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home